||ASTM、JIS、GB、EN、DIN、GB/T 3880-2012、GB/T5237.1-2008、GB/T4437.1-2000、GB/T 6893-2000
||1050、1060、3003、5052、2011、2024、2A12、3A21、6061、6063、6068、7075、LY12、7005 and so on
||Seamless aluminum tubes, common extruded tubes
||1000mm、2440mm、3000mm、6000mm or customized
||Used in automobile, ship, aerospace, aviation, electrical appliances, agriculture, electromechanical, household and other industries
Aluminum pipes are lighter than steel pipes, and are resistant to corrosion and are not easily oxidized.
The formability is good, and the special-shaped aluminum tube can be customized by opening the mold.
Weldability is good, suitable for different assembly tools.
Aluminum tubes are soft and suitable for bending.
1. For making aircraft skin, fuselage frame, girder, rotor, propeller, mailbox, siding and landing gear strut, etc.
2. It is used in various fields such as busbars, wires, conductors, electrical components, refrigerators, cables, etc.
3. Widely used in building frames, doors and windows, ceilings, decorative surfaces, etc.
4. Aluminum materials are mainly used as metal packaging materials in the form of sheets and foils, which are made into cans, lids, bottles, barrels and packaging foils.
Why choose us?
Nearly twenty years of experience in steel trading.
Factory direct sales of products.
24 hours to solve pre-sale, in-sale and after-sale problems.
1. Is the sample free?
Yes, we provide free samples, but need to charge the shipping fee for the samples.
2. The desired size is not within the specification, what should I do?
It can be customized to your needs, but it will take a few extra days.
3. How to make payment?
We take the payment terms of deposit, and you can choose T/T, L/C, Credit Card, Paypal and other payment methods according to your needs.
4. Is it possible to visit the factory?
Of course, as long as you need, factories and companies can come to visit at any time, and due to the epidemic, video tours are also available.